Hey everyone! As I spoke on the blog 1 I’m not a person with favorite things and this is one of those occasions. If you ask me which is my favorite artist or music, I really don't know what to answer and that is because I simply don't have. Sleeping With Sirens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwWYtLWEZg When i have like 11-12 years old I immersed myself in the world of the rock and punk genre and his mergers, listen bands like Sleeping with Sirens (SWS), Blink-182, All time low, etc. Of those three the one i listened to the most was SWS, the song what else most like me of these band is "If You Can't Hang", who talks about a person who changes his appearance for the person he wants to be with and that person leaves him for another, then he realizes that he wasted his time for someone who really didn't appreciate him. I like listen in the differents songs the sounds of guitars,bass, drums make me feel relaxed and excited at the same time. ...
That movie is very good, I also like the purple color :)
ResponderBorrarHi, very nice your pets. I also like reading books.
ResponderBorrarhi Cata! I love it too that movie and Sandra Bullock is a very good actress.
ResponderBorrar